Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Costa Rican Dreams: A Peak Inside our killer condo

I cannot believe that it's been 3 months since I was in Costa Rica with my friends and all I can say is…WOW.  How is it possible for time to literally fly by?  I am a little shocked by the fact that it is already summer and I'm just now finding time to retouch the photos of the condo we stayed at in Manuel Antonio.  I mean, how could I go on vacation and not take photos of the place we stayed?!  But what's worse is that it took me forever to post them!  So, these are all shot without a tripod.  Because I didn't drag lights down to CR, there are two photos that I shot handheld and put together as a composite in photoshop.  As you can see, the condo was beautiful, but what made this place spectacular was the view…unreal.
So, here are a few of the shots I took of the condo that we fell in LOVE with the second we walked in...
Want to stay here??  We had the best in Manuel Antonio - such a gorgeous spot in the world…
Check out their vrbo site for availability - http://www.vrbo.com/167354 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing rental! I love finding apartments or rentals instead of staying in hotels- seems to give a more authentic experience:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks more beautiful than ever. I miss it.
    We must go this year!
    Thank you again, for taking these pictures and for posting them for all to see.
    Hugs,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a beauty! It's easy to understand why you fell in love with it the moment you walked in. That looks like a great place to relax and stay in for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love reading them!