Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Family Diptych: Summer Ridiculousness


I don't know about your family, but mine goes from being silly and fun to then talking about philosophy and politics and then getting "drunk" on a thimble sized drop of whiskey only to then pressure everyone to try some chocolate they found in the cabinet, promising it to be life changing.  Yes, that pretty much sums an afternoon with my family.  And I would be lying if I ever denied loving every minute of it.  I'm going through a slew of images today in preparation of a crazy week and found these two, which made me laugh out loud and instantly knew they had to be a diptych…they are just too funny side by side.  We'll see if my mom ever reads these posts, because if she sees this one, it may be on view for a limited time.  But honestly, it captures a normal summer bbq with my family.  Happy Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love reading them!