Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Office Chic

I've been shooting with SFA Design team (Santa Barbara and LA based) for a while now and recently we photographed their office up in Santa Barbara.  Glow Magazine is about to do a spread on Kara's personal office and I thought it was the perfect time to share some of the other great shots from their space.  It's a chic, clean design is accented by unexpected and playful pops of color in perfect spots.  
I can totally imagine working in this space!
Cute entry with custom sign

Great meeting space and mood board for client meetings
And with this view!  So gorgeous
A sweet and playful kitchen nook.  I love this wall paper!
A simple decal on the fogged window brings this hallway the perfect punch

All photographs cc Meghan Bob Photography
Interiors by SFA Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love reading them!